Defined as the peak or greatest satisfaction of the sexual excitement in erogenous zones, the orgasm is one of the most enjoyable feelings that a person can undergo. Although we have all experienced or heard about this pleasant sensation, few of us know the health benefits of an orgasm. You didn’t know that, did you? Don’t worry, for we are going to tell you everything about this topic in today’s post.
The studies revealing the numerous long-term benefits of this explosion of pleasure have proliferated over the years. Whether it is in couple or individually, the manner of reaching the climax doesn’t change a lot of things.
What health benefits does an orgasm have?
We can highlight the following among the proven benefits of an orgasm:
- It improves the state of mind: The body releases endorphins, dopamine and oxytocin during an orgasm. These are the hormones that are concerned with increasing the happiness levels.
- Fights stress: The very same hormones that increase happiness levels also contribute to lowering the levels of accumulated anxiety and tension.
- Burns calories: It is calculated that the orgasm can help to burn up to 120 calories. A huge number of muscles have to be worked out and testosterone production is stimulated while having sex and reaching the orgasm. It is for this reason that sex is considered as a wonderful exercise to keep us fit. Furthermore, just like any other physical activity, it tires you out and helps you to sleep.
- Relieves pain: A study in the 70s revealed that another one of the effects of the oxytocin released during an orgasm is soothing the pain. Similarly, the release of endorphins disconnects the nerve endings for a few minutes.
- Rejuvenates: Besides burning calories and alleviating pain, it has been proven that the orgasm in women stimulates the production of a hormone that can rejuvenate and nourish the skin.
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Both in men and women, reaching the orgasm increases the heart rate, which leads to an increase in the blood flow and that, in turn, lowers the risk of suffering a heart attack.
- Improves self-esteem: As we have said already, this indescribable explosion of pleasure is reflected in the state of mind. Thus, the happier we are, the more we love ourselves.
What are your thoughts about our set of the benefits of an orgasm? Did you know any of them? Have you experienced any that we haven’t listed here? As you can see, the positive aspects of this feeling on our body are quite varied. With so many plus points, who needs excuses to pay us a visit?
If you are determined to improve your health, we will help you to get a first-hand experience of all the benefits of an orgasm at La Suite Barcelona. Have a look at the escorts working with us and decide whom do you want to be “your nurse”. To make a booking, you can get in touch with us through our web form, by sending us an email at email@example.com or by calling us on +34 620 072 701.